Join Shawake and Yogansa on a Retreat to the Island of Mystery, Samothraki 15-20 September. Samothraki is a northern Island of Greece known for its Mythology, magical waterfalls, goats and very kind people.
There will be two workshops each morning and one longer each evening. Lot’s of Yoga, Meditation, Movement
– Welcome Circle to the Island of Samothraki
– Ecstatic 5 elements Dance
– Meditation & Pranayama
– Contact & Partner workshop
– Shamanic Flow Yoga
– Yin Yoga
– Awakening Meditation
– Tantric connection to self
– Morning Workout
– Movement in Flow
– Connecting with Nature
– New Moon Ceremony
We have included three beautiful excursions where we will visit the beautiful Grandmother waterfall, take healing bath in volcanic hot spring and visit Sanctuary of the Gods.
There will be time available for excursions and other activities you may want to explore.
The place we are staying at for the five days of Samothraki is Mariva Bungalows. It is a lovely place, check out their homepage ~ www.mariva.gr – They will serve us Breakfast and Dinner, all Vegan/Greek Cuisine.
Teachers during this retreat areAlexandroupoli Irini
PRICE: €700 EARLYBIRD BEFORE 31/12 2019!*
(€800 FULL PRICE)
The package includes:
– Five nights in Samothraki (shared double room)
– Vegan breakfast and dinner during our stay in Samothraki
– All Workshops (15+ workshops)
– Hotspring Bath
– Waterfall Adventure
– Sanctuary of the Gods
*To book your place on this magical adventure, e-mail us at email@example.com and send your deposit payment of €200 (or full price payment) to Swish: 1233 99 83 17 or Bankgiro: 5212-6745 for Swedish residents. International payments to. IBAN: SE8550000000052221174526. Mark your payment with ”Samothraki+Your name”.
* The remaining amount is to be paid before 30/4 2020.
* Exchange rate if you transfer SEK is found on this link and is the ”SEB Euro säljkurs”.
How to get to Samothraki
– This year we offer this event at a much lower cost (last year was €1200), but instead, you have to arrange your own flights and transfer to get to Samothraki. This gives you the flexibility to decide if you want extra days in Thessaloniki on the way there, or on the return.
– When you book we will provide you with a suggested detailed travel route that leaves Stockholm on Monday 14th and returns Monday the 21st.
– The total cost of direct flights, bus transfer boat, and taxi to Mariva Bungalows is roughly 300-400 EUR**
– You also need to book one Hotel night in Thessaloniki on the way out, and one on the way back, which will cost you an additional €15-€50 per night. We will provide you with a suggested option.
– Transfer with trains instead of flights is possible but takes
** Estimate includes flights with RyanAir from Skavsta, RyanAir is the only company that fly direct to Thssaloniki, buss to Alexandropoli, Boat to Samthraki & Taxi to Meriva Bungalows. Price is lower if you book flights early.
Terms and Conditions
– Deposits are not refunded.
– 80% of paid amount – deposit, will be refunded if you cancel before 30/4 2020.
– 80% of paid amount – deposit, will be refunded if you get sick and cancel and provide doctors certificate that you can not participate.